Tuesday, February 5, 2013

Numbered coffee mugs

Hey there friends just wanted to share my inexpensive numbered coffee mug project with you all!!! I seen some similar mugs in The Pottery Barn magazine and loved them!! We are not coffee drinkers, nor did I wanna pay the price for theirs but I still wanted some since we do love our hot chocolate in the fall & winter, as well as warm tea when we are sick. So to me that was justifiable enough :)))!!! I made a trip to our local Everythings a Dollar store and picked up some white mugs (I have a love for white dishes) that were of course JUST $1, everything else I had on hand. Now, there are so many different ways you could do this project but I opted for the super easy way.....I scrapbook so had TONS of stickers, yep thats right I used stickers!!! I chose the lettering I wanted and placed them right on the mugs, traced with a super fine black sharpie and wa la!! I let them set for about an hour and than baked them at 300 degrees for 30 minutes.....Make sure to wash the mugs before you start on your project ;)..Enjoy!!!






I'm going to secure some black hooks onto the bead board of my hutch and place the mugs on them...


I think I wanna add some glass doors on the top two shelves, we shall see!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment