Sunday, April 22, 2012

much needed inspiration

Hey there friends, hope everyone is having a great Sunday! Ever had a wonderful idea or a few, or in fact maybe more than a few?? Yeah, and you know exactly what you wanna do and how to do it??? It all seems so simple up there in that white cloud slightly to the side of your brain and just when you start to actually put your hands and thoughts togethor that wonderful idea just disappears into a million pieces...kinda like a puzzle that's not put togethor!!! I know I can't be the only one ;)....yesterday and today have been just those kinda days for me, ugh!!! I will succeed though!! I only have 10 projects going on at the same time-that I WILL finish!! So, with that being said I took a break, YES a break and took a few photographs that I needed so much for some inspiration!! So far, it's working #thankyou to the camera inventor ahhhhhh!! It helps out knowing I have an obsession withe rugs, baskets, brown, and VINTAGE!!!! :)
moral of the story, sometimes we all need that extra push in inspiration....................like me


it doesn't help matters that it's raining and chilly here either :/...

No comments:

Post a Comment