Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Wood pallet ideas

Hey there!! I have been collecting some old/new pallets and have been trying to get some ideas on what I should do with them. #Ihaveplentyofthem..I've just recently finished one pallet project (will post pics) but I have so much of it, and not to mention I LOVE anything wood!!! that I want to use alot more of it throughout the home... Have any ideas or any DIY projects you've done yourself from pallets?? Please share! Heres a few I have found




talk about a great way to recycle!!!  ;)




1 comment:

  1. Hi. Thank you for your post. I too have found a new love for Pallets. I'm actually headed out now to pick up some free pallets from Craigslist. I will be making a bed for my screened in porch. I'm so excited. Pleaseeeeeeeeee keep posting and thanks for inspiring.

    ReplyDelete